Pages


No rivet counters allowed!

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Merry Christmas everyone!

A very Merry Christmas to all that follow this blog or simply are passing through!

Hopefully 2012 will see me being a little more active here on my WWII blog! All of you that know me or follow my Napoleonics blog (http://wwwspcwargamescenery.blogspot.com/ ) will probably know that the past few months have been taken up with converting my loft into a permanent gaming room, so time actually spent on the hobby has been limited to say the least!

As you can see...


....I'm getting there...slowly!


I'm hoping to have the work completed by the end of January 2012 so hopefully there will be much more in the way of postings regarding modelling, painting and yes, gaming!!!

Anyway,  once again I wish you all a Merry and peaceful Christmas and a very Happy 2012.

All the best
Steve

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Sir. The remodel is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very jealous of this. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best, and happy holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Merry Christmas to you and yours .

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!