Pages


No rivet counters allowed!

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Skirmish force progress

After having a relaxing day off work today I've finally finished painting my initial British and German skirmish squads. Basing is now under way and hopefully they will be ready to roll by the weekend!

Each force consists of 4 squads of 5 figures armed with rifles, smg's and the light m/g thrown in for good measure. I've decided to have a dabble using the FUBAR rule system ... with a couple of tweeks of my own and I'm really looking forward to giving these a try out.

Still need to get scenery together, hedgerows, walls, trees..the odd building or two so it will still be a while before I get going but at last I feel like I'm getting somewhere.

Once I get gaming I'll start painting up individual squads to add on and the plan is to build up good size forces to eventually play larger games..... it all takes time eh?

Athough vehicles will only play a small part in my games (only making appearances now and then) I still want to build up a good selection of the more common AFV's and APC's used during the period.



 I've already got one ebay bargain set to paint up and again I'm looking forward to getting these started... After all, a change is as good as a rest eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!