Pages


No rivet counters allowed!

Monday 6 February 2012

The Gaming Loft Project: Almost done!

Just a quick update on the loft conversion and I'm glad to say that I seem to be on the home run at last>>

Apologies for the snow effect on this pic. That's what you get for brushing a dusty floor before taking a shot!

As you can see, the room is almost ready for the flooring to go down with just the woodwork to prime and gloss beforehand.


I've still got a couple of little finishing off jobs to do including fitting a rail of spotlights in place of my temporary light bulb fitting...


I'm hoping to have the loft ready for the new carpet by the weekend and then it's time to get down to the real business.....the table!.Can't wait to get gaming at long last.

Hope you all like it!


1 comment:

  1. Good progress. You're lucky to have an area like that to convert. My lost is about half as tall as this and full of beans and a big metal water tank... not much room for storage let alone conversion to a games room.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!